We are no longer pre-approving applications for the adoption events. Bring a copy of your application form and necessary documentation. We also suggest you bring cash for the adoption fee as internet coverage in the store is spotty. Payment methods are Cash or Zelle.
Below is an email that is sent to everyone who inquires about adopting.
We get hundreds of email inquiries daily, this helps everyone understand how we operate and helps us work with those who are serious and ready to adopt.
Please take the time to read through our adoption process and procedures thoroughly.
We enter information about each puppy/dog on Petfinder in their BIO's. Please read through it before asking questions which we have already answered.
The majority of our dogs are in our facility and not in foster homes. We DO NOT kid, cat or temperament test our dogs/puppies with other animals. If we feel a particular dog would not be suited in a home with kids, cats, other dogs, or other animals, it will be stipulated in the dogs Bio on PetFinder.
1. Your application will be processed at the adoption event. You must have all the required documentation and images.
Side gates and the locks on the gates.
Rental agreement If you are renting either a house/condo/apartment
If you live in an apartment or condo we would like to see images of any balconies/patios
Spring on the gate for self-closing.
All 4 sides of your yard. We need to see the fence making sure it is secure.
Images from inside the home/apartment/condo anywhere the dog will have access
2. If you have children under 16 we will not pre-approve your application. You MUST all attend the adoption event for us to process your application.
3. First-time dog adopters will only be approved in person at our adoption event (If you didn't personally own a dog as an adult you are considered as a first-time dog adopter).
4. If you're applying for a large breed or working breed dog you must have adult experience that or a similar breed. Additionally, for certain breeds, we require breed relevant experience as a prerequisite for approval.
5. Regardless of your age, if you live at home with your parents they must be present at the adoption event to provide verbal approval.
7. You need to be over 21 to adopt.
8. If you already own a dog you MUST bring it to the adoption event for a meet and greet.